SIS Certifications Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading certification bodies for Management System Certifications. We are backed up by a highly professional and qualified team. Ever since we established ourselves in the year 2000 in USA, we have been certifying the business enterprises across various sectors of economies for their quality management systems who meet the requirement as per International Organization for Standardization. We have served more than 10,000 corporate across globe. In our efforts to continually maintain the credibility and integrity of our certification process, we follow strong principles., resources and skills of our people.
Wherever you go in the world, you can rely on our international teams of experts irrespective of the industry you are in . Our team shall provide you with the Specialized Business solutions to make your business simpler, faster and more efficient.
WE PROVIDE SERVICES FOR:
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATIONS
We enable you to demonstrate your business, Products, Process and system which is compatible with the national or international guidelines or customer defined standards through certifications.
The world cannot sustain without the support of one another. We are associated with various international certification bodies who provide various Product certifications like CE mark, ISI mark, Rohs, FCC and many more…
We provide the training as per the standards and guidelines developed for the proper management of the system , organization , process in compliance with the national or international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OH&S 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001 and various other standards.
We are associated with various international certification bodies who provide certifications which are as per the religious guidelines of various religious community. These certifications are namely KOSHER, HALAL, etc.
Why Choose SIS?
We have been serving from few decades and today we have become one of the leading certification body for management system standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OH&S 18001, ISO 22000 and various other standards. We help over 10,000 organizations ranging from top global brands to small business enterprises in more than 25 countries worldwide. As one of the few organizations that understand the standards from start to finish, we don’t only access how well you are meeting the requirements of the standard but we give you the required improvements which can transform your organization.
We at SIS Cert are highly organized, great at collaboration, accountable, Committed, we follow FFF (Find, Fix and Finish) the problem solving approach, Equally aligned to all the customers and we also respect punctuality. And here come the exact answer why we….yes because you will exactly what you want and we are here only for you…ps: we are highly customer oriented.
The certification to Management System Standards Like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OH&S 18001, ISO 22000, etc. is easy.
Go for the implementation as per the standards
- You know that implementing the system standards in your organization has many benefits as well as getting you ahead of the competition.
- You also know that being independently assessed and certified with various international system standards gives you credibility and helps attract new customers.
- However, you may not have the required resources and expertise and time In house to achieve this on your own.
- We can show how and where to get this required additional support.
Apply for Certification
- As you are ready with the implemented system, send the filled application form.
- The application form is forwarded to the accreditation board.
- The registration approval is received within 2 working days from the board.
- The financial decision is taken and the quotation and agreement is signed.
Get your system Audited
- As soon as the financial part is decided, you get ready to be audited for the certifications.
- Confirmation of the audit date is done and the auditor is chosen from the list of auditors by the board.
- The certificate valid for 3 years is released within 15 working days after the audit is performed successfully.
- A decided frequency of surveillance audit is decided by the board and the surveillance process is followed between the three years cycle of the certification.
- A recertification audit is conducted after the cycle of three years and the process continues.