1. ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
2. ISO 14001 is the international standard that specifies requirements for an effective environmental management system (EMS). It provides a framework that an organization can follow, rather than establishing environmental performance requirements.
3. OHSAS 18001, Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series,is a British Standard for occupational health and safety management systems. Compliance with it enables organizations to demonstrate that they have a system in place for occupational health and safety
4. ISO 27001 is a specification for an information security management system (ISMS). An ISMS is a framework of policies and procedures that includes all legal, physical and technical controls involved in an organisation’s information risk management processes.
5. ISO 45001 is an International Standard that specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, with guidance for its use, to enable an organisation to proactively improve its OH&S performance in preventing injury and ill-health.
6. ISO 22000 is a Food Safety Management System that can be applied to any organization in the food chain, farm to fork. Becoming certified to ISO 22000 allows a company to show their customers that they have a food safety management system in place. This provides customer confidence in the product.
7. ISO 50001 Energy management systems– Requirements with guidance for use is a specification created by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) for an energy management system.
8. IATF 16949:2016 (replaces ISO/TS 16949:2009) is a standard that establishes the requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS), specifically for the automotive sector. Failure to conduct the audit within the allowable timing requirements requires the organization to start over with an initial certification audit
Wish to Go for ISO Certification?
Fill the below form to apply for ISO Certification such as ISO 9001 Certification, ISO 14001 Certification, ISO 45001 Certification, ISO 22001 Certification, OHSAS 18001 Certification, ISO 27001 Certification and various other certification.
Once we get your query, One of our representative shall reach you within 1 hour
Process to Apply for ISO Certification without Phone call help.
Application to Apply for ISO Certification
- decides the time duration for certification process.
- Review of the application for contract generation and auditor allotment for the audits.
- Generation and review of the contract by the commercial team for the whole process.
- sending the quotation/agreement to the applicant for the acceptance of the quotation for the certification.
- Mandatory Documentation verification f0r ISO Certification as per the standard guidelines
- Review of the audit report is done for the closure of N.C and recommendation to the next level audit- Stage 2
- System and Process Audit as per the requirements of the standard(s) for ISO Certification
Closure of N.C/Observations and Receipt of fees
- The closure of N.C & observation and receipt of full and final fees is mandatory for the issue of the certificate.
Issuance of Certificate
- The certificate is issued for one certification cycle.
- Surveillance audit is performed based after the decided frequency to check the follow of the compliance of the certified standard.
- The renewal process of the certification is followed after the period of 3 years cycle.
Refusal of Certification
ISO Certification can be refused at various stages.
a) Enquiry Stage–
i) Not Willing to follow SIS/AB procedure.
ii) Codes and Standard not available with SIS
b) After Stage 1
Preparedness and un-willingness- fails during stage 1 to proceed for stage 2.
c) After Stage 2
Major non conformance reported and client could not take desired corrective actions within the stipulated time.
i) Major non conformance reported and client could not take desired corrective actions within the stipulated time.
ii) Audit not conducted within the required procedure of SIS.
Non Receipt of fees at any stage of the certification cycle.
How to Get Management System Certified Easily?
- Go for the implementation as per the standards
- You know that implementing the system standards in your organization has many benefits as well as getting you ahead of the competition.
- You also know that being independently assessed and certified with various international system standards gives you credibility and helps attract new customers.
- However, you may not have the required resources and expertise and time In house to achieve this on your own.
- We can show how and where to get this required additional support.
- Apply for ISO Certification
- As you are ready with the implemented system, send the filled application form.
- The application form is forwarded to the accreditation board.
- The registration approval is received within 2 working days from the board.
- The financial decision is taken and the quotation and agreement is signed.
- Get your system Audited
- As soon as the financial part is decided, you get ready to be audited for the certifications.
- Confirmation of the audit date is done and the auditor is chosen from the list of auditors by the board.
- The certificate valid for 3 years is released within 15 working days after the audit is performed successfully.
- A decided frequency of surveillance audit is decided by the board and the surveillance process is followed between the three years cycle of the certification.
- A re-certification audit is conducted after the cycle of three years and the process continues.- Need to again Apply for ISO Certification