- decides the time duration for certification process.
- Review of the application for contract generation and auditor allotment for the audits.
- Generation and review of the contract by the commercial team for the whole process.
- sending the quotation/agreement to the applicant for the acceptance of the quotation for the certification.
- Documentation verification as per the standard guidelines
- Review of the audit report is done for the closure of N.C and recommendation to the next level audit- Stage 2
- System and Process Audit as per the requirements of the standard(s)
Closure of N.C/Observations and Receipt of fees
- The closure of N.C & observation and receipt of full and final fees is mandatory for the issue of the certificate.
Issuance of Certificate
- The certificate is issued for one certification cycle.
- Surveillance audit is performed based after the decided frequency to check the follow of the compliance of the certified standard.
- The renewal process of the certification is followed after the period of 3 years cycle.
Refusal of Certification
Certification can be refused at various stages.
a) Enquiry Stage–
i) Not Willing to follow SIS/AB procedure.
ii) Codes and Standard not available with SIS
b) After Stage 1
Preparedness and un-willingness- fails during stage 1 to proceed for stage 2.
c) After Stage 2
Major non conformance reported and client could not take desired corrective actions within the stipulated time.
i) Major non conformance reported and client could not take desired corrective actions within the stipulated time.
ii) Audit not conducted within the required procedure of SIS.
Non Receipt of fees at any stage of the certification cycle.
How to Get Management System Certified Easily?
- Go for the implementation as per the standards
- You know that implementing the system standards in your organization has many benefits as well as getting you ahead of the competition.
- You also know that being independently assessed and certified with various international system standards gives you credibility and helps attract new customers.
- However, you may not have the required resources and expertise and time In house to achieve this on your own.
- We can show how and where to get this required additional support.
- Apply for Certification
- As you are ready with the implemented system, send the filled application form.
- The application form is forwarded to the accreditation board.
- The registration approval is received within 2 working days from the board.
- The financial decision is taken and the quotation and agreement is signed.
- Get your system Audited
- As soon as the financial part is decided, you get ready to be audited for the certifications.
- Confirmation of the audit date is done and the auditor is chosen from the list of auditors by the board.
- The certificate valid for 3 years is released within 15 working days after the audit is performed successfully.
- A decided frequency of surveillance audit is decided by the board and the surveillance process is followed between the three years cycle of the certification.
- A recertification audit is conducted after the cycle of three years and the process continues.