CERTIFICATION AS PER THE DIETRY LAW WRITTEN IN QURAN.
INTRODUCTION TO HALAL CERTIFICATION
“HALAL” – A DEFINITION
Halāl (Arabic: حلال ḥalāl, ‘permissible’), also spelled hallal or halaal is any object or an action which is permissible to use or engage in, according to Islamic law. The term covers and designates not only food and drink but also all matters of daily life.IIt is one of five الأحكام الخمسة (al-ahkam al-khamsah) — fard (compulsory), mustahabb (recommended), halal (allowed), makruh (disliked), haram (forbidden) — that define the morality of human action in Islam. Mubah is also used to mean “permissible” or “allowed” in Islam. Generally in Islam, every object and action is considered permissible unless there is a prohibition of it in the Islamic scriptures. Clarification is given below in detail as to what is considered to be a permissible object or action in Islam, along with the exceptions.
WHY HALAL CERTIFICATION?
- As With a global consumer base of about 1.9 billion Muslims across 112 countries, the Halal market size is estimated to be worth of trillions of US Dollars.
- As The booming Muslims population in the Middle East, North & South Africa, South and South Asia, the former Soviet Union and China present a lucrative chain for the food market.
- As Today, the two largest markets for Halal products are Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
- As These areas equal more than 400 million Muslim consumers.
- As There is an increasing demand for Halal certified products .
- As Muslims do only eat Halal food, however non Muslims can eat Halal food
- As A Halal certificate is a guarantee that products comply with the Islamic dietary requirements.
- As Halal certification can enhance the marketability of your products.
- As If you are exporting or planning to export to Muslims countries then the Halal certificate will allow you to meet one of the important requirements by the importing countries.
The certification to HALAL is easy.
Go for the implementation as per the standards
- You know that implementing the system standards in your organization has many benefits as well as getting you ahead of the competition.
- You also know that being independently assessed and certified with various international system standards gives you credibility and helps attract new customers.
- However, you may not have the required resources and expertise and time In house to achieve this on your own.
- We can show how and where to get this required additional support.
Apply for Certification
- As you are ready with the implemented system, send the filled application form.
- The application form is forwarded to the accreditation board.
- The registration approval is received from the board.
- The financial decision is taken and the quotation and agreement is signed.
Get your system Audited
- As soon as the financial part is decided, you get ready to be audited for the certifications.
- Confirmation of the audit date is done and the auditor is chosen from the list of auditors by the board.
- The certificate is released after the audit is performed successfully.
- A decided frequency of surveillance audit is decided by the board and the surveillance process is followed between the cycle of the certification.
- A recertification audit is conducted after the expiry of the certificate and the process continues.