Environmental Management System
Environment Management System Introduction of ISO 14001:2015 certification:
Fast growing era of Industrialization and modernization has created environment risk in different aspect. Considering Global Warming Risk, land pollution, water pollution, sound pollution, the ISO 14001:2015 focuses on decreasing of all the type of pollutions keeping in mind the legal and statutory requirements which if are in compliance can help in reducing the environmental pollution. ISO 14001 Certification standard helps organization to think and act on the environmental impact and helps to reduce the impact.
Adaption of ISO 14001:2015 should be a stiff and firm Decision of any Organization;
The Implementation of the ISO 14001:2015 standard mainly depends on some of the key factors as defined below.
- Present Policy, Procedure & Practice
- Organizational Environmental Issue
- Environmental Objective of organisation
- Scope (Activities, Products or Services) of EMS of Organisation
- Environmental Impact Aspect of organisation
- Legal & Regulatory Requirement
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015 Certification: Considering today’s world concern of global warming and environmental aspect, each country have its commitment towards environmental issues. In such scenario EMS Certification help organisation in much way, some of these may be as below:
- ISO 14001 helps Organisation to reduce waste handling cost.
ISO 14001 implementation helps to handle the environmental impacting situations in a more organized way which makes any organization think on the impact on other areas while following any system.
- Reduces environmental, legal and statutory liability risks
- ISO 14001 increases profitability by saving energy
ISO 14001 focusses on better utilization of natural resources.
- ISO 14001 Enhance brand of Organization.
ISO 14001 gives a good feel factor when we work for the improvement of the environment.
- Continual improvement of environmental performances.
- Process through PDCA (plan Do Check Act)
- EMS Certification also help to Increase Profitability
- EMS helps business to ensure better compliance of legal & regulatory requirement.
Roadmap for QMS ISO 14001:2015:
Roadmap and plan for ISO 14001:2015 Certification basically depend on various factor, but mainly following are the main factors of the QMS (ISO 14001) Certification.
- Identification of the ISO 14001:2015 requirements relevant to your organization
- Decision for ISO Implementation
- Gap Analysis.
- Expert Views
- Implementation plan
- Allocation of the responsibilities
- Review of the implemented system as per the milestones
- Training as per the ISO 14001:2015 Standard
- Internal Audit of the system
- Management review on the requirements and achievement of the system
- Closure of the proposed actions in the MRM and Internal audits
After all the above steps for getting ready for the ISO 14001:2015 Certification, Send the Filled application form of SIS Certifications.
Once the Application form is received by SIS, the below actions and process shall be adopted.
- Review of the ISO 14001:2015 application form.
- Quotation for ISO 14001:2015 generation
- Agreement Sign.
- Stage 1 Audit- Pre-Assessment Visit- Documentation and preparation status verification audit.
- Stage 2 audit- Final process audit to verify the implementation of ISO 14001:2015 Standard for Certification.
- Closure of N.C and Payment receipt at relevant stages.
- Special audit (If Required)
- Surveillance audits- to see if the standard- ISO 14001:2015 is well followed and implemented.
- Re-Certification after completion of the cycle of certification.
What is the cost of an audit to ISO 14001:2015?
The Cost of ISO 14001:2015 certification varies from one organization to another. The ISO 14001:2015 Certification cost is calculated depending on the type, size, number of employees, nature of the organization and various other factors.
To get the exact quotation, please download the application form from the below link and send the filled application form.
Integrated Management System:
QMS may be integrated with other similar standards, Family of the management system standards viz:
- QMS- ISO 9001:2015
- OHSAS 18001;2007
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 27001:2005
- HACCP Certification
The incredible impact of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 on organizational practices and on trade has stimulated the development of other ISO standards and deliverables that adapt the generic management system approach to specific sectors or aspects. Some of these are given below:
|Sector||Standard or series of standards|
|Customer satisfaction||ISO 10002:2004, ISO/TS 10004:2010|
|Energy||ISO 50001, TC 242|
|Food safety||ISO 22000:2005|
|Information security||ISO/IEC 27001:2005|
|Health care||IWA 1:2005|
|Local government||IWA 4:2009|
|Medical devices||ISO 13485:2003|
|Petroleum and gas||ISO/TS 29001:2007|
|Ship recycling||ISO 30000:2009|
|Supply chain security||ISO 28000:2007|
How to Get ISO 14001 Certified Easily?
- Go for the implementation as per the standards
- You know that implementing the system standards in your organization has many benefits as well as getting you ahead of the competition.
- You also know that being independently assessed and certified with various international system standards gives you credibility and helps attract new customers.
- However, you may not have the required resources and expertise and time In house to achieve this on your own.
- We can show how and where to get this required additional support.
- Apply for Certification
- As you are ready with the implemented system, send the filled application form.
- The application form is forwarded to the accreditation board.
- The registration approval is received within 2 working days from the board.
- The financial decision is taken and the quotation and agreement is signed.
- Get your system Audited
- As soon as the financial part is decided, you get ready to be audited for the certifications.
- Confirmation of the audit date is done and the auditor is chosen from the list of auditors by the board.
- The certificate valid for 3 years is released within 15 working days after the audit is performed successfully.
- A decided frequency of surveillance audit is decided by the board and the surveillance process is followed between the three years cycle of the certification.
- A recertification audit is conducted after the cycle of three years and the process continues.
Updates: ISO 14001:2015 Standard is Now Published.
- Go for the implementation as per the standards