Food Safety Management
BENEFITS OF ISO 22000
- Internationally-recognized, Harmonized standard for controlling food safety hazards.
- Flexibility, allowing it to be applies to all the industries in the food chain, it encourages the cooperation in increasing food safety hazards.
- It can be integrated with various management systems like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, etc
Provides a framework for the management commitment, communication with suppliers and customers, and continuous improvement of the food safety system.
- Demonstrates an organization’s commitment to food safety.
APPLICABILITY OF ISO 22000
The ISO 22000 quality management standard applies to all the industries irrespective of the size and nature of the organization. It can be applied in any organization which is involved in the food/Feed chain.
How to Get ISO 22000 Certified Easily?
- Go for the implementation as per the standards
- You know that implementing the system standards in your organization has many benefits as well as getting you ahead of the competition.
- You also know that being independently assessed and certified with various international system standards gives you credibility and helps attract new customers.
- However, you may not have the required resources and expertise and time In house to achieve this on your own.
- We can show how and where to get this required additional support.
- Apply for Certification
- As you are ready with the implemented system, send the filled application form.
- The application form is forwarded to the accreditation board.
- The registration approval is received within 2 working days from the board.
- The financial decision is taken and the quotation and agreement is signed.
- Get your system Audited
- As soon as the financial part is decided, you get ready to be audited for the certifications.
- Confirmation of the audit date is done and the auditor is chosen from the list of auditors by the board.
- The certificate valid for 3 years is released within 15 working days after the audit is performed successfully.
- A decided frequency of surveillance audit is decided by the board and the surveillance process is followed between the three years cycle of the certification.
- A recertification audit is conducted after the cycle of three years and the process continues.