INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Keeps confidential information secure
- Provides customers and stakeholders with confidence in how you manage risk.
- Allows for secure exchange of information
- Allows you to ensure you are meeting your legal obligations.
- Allows you to comply with other regulations (e.g. SOX)
- Provide you with a competitive advantage
- Enhanced customer satisfaction that improves client retention
- Consistency in the delivery of your service or product
- Manages and minimizes risk exposure
- Builds a culture of security
- Protects the company, assets, shareholders and directors.
APPLICABILITY OF ISO 27001
People often mistake ISO 27001 for an IT standard, as something that is applicable to the IT industry only. And they are partially right – lots of IT companies are going for ISO 27001 because they see it as good for their businesses. However, this is only half of the story – very often, companies that are not very obvious candidates for ISO 27001 are also implementing it – for example, pharmaceutical companies, health organizations, government bodies, etc
How to Get ISO 27001 Certified Easily?
- Go for the implementation as per the standards
- You know that implementing the system standards in your organization has many benefits as well as getting you ahead of the competition.
- You also know that being independently assessed and certified with various international system standards gives you credibility and helps attract new customers.
- However, you may not have the required resources and expertise and time In house to achieve this on your own.
- We can show how and where to get this required additional support.
- Apply for Certification
- As you are ready with the implemented system, send the filled application form.
- The application form is forwarded to the accreditation board.
- The registration approval is received within 2 working days from the board.
- The financial decision is taken and the quotation and agreement is signed.
- Get your system Audited
- As soon as the financial part is decided, you get ready to be audited for the certifications.
- Confirmation of the audit date is done and the auditor is chosen from the list of auditors by the board.
- The certificate valid for 3 years is released within 15 working days after the audit is performed successfully.
- A decided frequency of surveillance audit is decided by the board and the surveillance process is followed between the three years cycle of the certification.
- A recertification audit is conducted after the cycle of three years and the process continues.