International Standard for Occupational Health & Safety Management System
A new ISO standard, ISO 45001 on occupational health and safety Management system requirements is expected to be published in October 2016 which shall be replacing OH&S 18001:2007 Standard. The new standard will be in line with the revised standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 in September 2015.
The new standard will be focusing the priority across the world to minimize the accidents and devastations taking place within the workplace. The development of the standard focusing the occupational health and safety management system has been one of the major issue since 1990 in the diverse geographical and economic regions across the globe.
The comities are working with over 40 countries and the international organizations, including the international labor organization to develop the standard that will be focusing and improving the requirements of occupational health and safety for everyone on local, national and international grounds in both developed and developing countries.
The certification to ISO 45001 will be easy.
Go for the implementation as per the standards
- You know that implementing the system standards in your organization has many benefits as well as getting you ahead of the competition.
- You also know that being independently assessed and certified with various international system standards gives you credibility and helps attract new customers.
- However, you may not have the required resources and expertise and time In house to achieve this on your own.
- We can show how and where to get this required additional support.
Apply for Certification
- As you are ready with the implemented system, send the filled application form.
- The application form is forwarded to the accreditation board.
- The registration approval is received within 2 working days from the board.
- The financial decision is taken and the quotation and agreement is signed.
Get your system Audited
- As soon as the financial part is decided, you get ready to be audited for the certifications.
- Confirmation of the audit date is done and the auditor is chosen from the list of auditors by the board.
- The certificate valid for 3 years is released within 15 working days after the audit is performed successfully.
- A decided frequency of surveillance audit is decided by the board and the surveillance process is followed between the three years cycle of the certification.
- A recertification audit is conducted after the cycle of three years and the process continues.