Quality Management System
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001
- Objective based approach to the management system.
- Better process control, flow and productivity.
- Reduction of cost, reduction of product scrap & rejections, Improvement in product reliability.
- Better documentation of the processes and greater quality awareness among employees.
- The Process adopted.
- Framework for continual improvement of each process.
- Leadership with customer focus.
- Structure of result oriented operations.
- Demonstrate the organization’s commitment to quality standards to the outside world.
APPLICABILITY OF ISO 9001
The ISO 9001 quality management standard applies to areas such as manufacturing, processing, servicing, printing, forestry, electronics, food processing, legal services, financial services, trunking, banking, retailing, drilling, recycling, aerospace, construction, exploration, textiles, pharmaceuticals, oil and gsm pulp paper, publishing, petrochemicals, shipping, mining, telecommunications, plastics, metals, research health care, hospitality, utilities, aviation, machine tools, agriculture, government, education, recreation, tourism, fabrication, sanitation, software development, consumer products, transportation, instrumentation, computing, biotechnology, chemicals, consulting, insurance, and various other types of industries can opt to ISO certification.
How to Get ISO 9001 Certified Easily?
Go for the implementation as per the standards
- You know that implementing the system standards in your organization has many benefits as well as getting you ahead of the competition.
- You also know that being independently assessed and certified with various international system standards gives you credibility and helps attract new customers.
- However, you may not have the required resources and expertise and time In house to achieve this on your own.
- We can show how and where to get this required additional support.
Apply for Certification
- As you are ready with the implemented system, send the filled application form.
- The application form is forwarded to the accreditation board.
- The registration approval is received within 2 working days from the board.
- d) The financial decision is taken and the quotation and agreement is signed.
Get your system Audited
- As soon as the financial part is decided, you get ready to be audited for the certifications.
- Confirmation of the audit date is done and the auditor is chosen from the list of auditors by the board.
- The certificate valid for 3 years is released within 15 working days after the audit is performed successfully.
- A decided frequency of surveillance audit is decided by the board and the surveillance process is followed between the three years cycle of the certification.
- A recertification audit is conducted after the cycle of three years and the process continues.