SIS Certifications Pvt. Ltd. obtained the global accreditation for ISO 9001:2015.
It is our heartily pleasure to announce that SIS Cert. received the official global accreditation status from International Organization for Accreditation services (IOAS) for the new Quality management system standard. SIS is now able to carry out the audits to the new version of the standard and issue the certificates as per the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Benefits of the new standard over the old standard
The revised standard will ensure that the quality management system is completely integrated and aligned with the business strategies of your organization.
The involvement in the management system by the leadership team will ensure the motivation towards the organization’s goal and objectives.
Introduction of Risk & Opportunity Management
The concept of identifying the risks and opportunities during the course of business and objective planning shall contribute to bottom line improvements.
An Integrated Approach
With the new structure applicable to all new ISO management systems standards it will be much easier to implement multiple, integrated management systems.
The new ISO 9001 structure
The new standard published in September 2015. The standard helps to keep consistency, alignment of different management system standards, offer matching subclauses against the top-level structure and apply common language across all standards.
The key changes in the proposed standard are:
- The emphasis on leadership.
- The focus on risk management.
- Emphasis on objectives measurement and change.
- Communication and awareness.
- Fewer prescriptive requirements.
With the new standard in place, organizations will find it easier to incorporate their quality management system into the core business processes and gain greater business benefit.
However the process to go for the certification to new standard remains the same.
How to Get ISO 9001 Certified Easily?
Go for the implementation as per the standards
- You know that implementing the system standards in your organization has many benefits as well as getting you ahead of the competition.
- You also know that being independently assessed and certified with various international system standards gives you credibility and helps attract new customers.
- However, you may not have the required resources and expertise and time In house to achieve this on your own.
- We can show how and where to get this required additional support.
Apply for Certification
- As you are ready with the implemented system, send the filled application form.
- The application form is forwarded to the accreditation board.
- The registration approval is received within 2 working days from the board.
- d) The financial decision is taken and the quotation and agreement is signed.
Get your system Audited
- As soon as the financial part is decided, you get ready to be audited for the certifications.
- Confirmation of the audit date is done and the auditor is chosen from the list of auditors by the board.
- The certificate valid for 3 years is released within 15 working days after the audit is performed successfully.
- A decided frequency of surveillance audit is decided by the board and the surveillance process is followed between the three years cycle of the certification.
- A recertification audit is conducted after the cycle of three years and the process continues.