Introduction of ISO 9001:2015 certification:
Certification to ISO 9001:2015 should be a properly planned decision by the top management. The Design and Implementation of ISO 9001 standard should be properly planned as the implementation leads to changes in the various parts of the management system. The time duration for the implementation of the ISO 9001 standard depends on the basic factors such as
- Organisational environment
- Its changing needs
- Products and Services
- The process, Technology, methodology adopted for the process of the product and services
- Size, type and structure of the organization
- Intention of the top management
Benefit of ISO 9001:2015 Certification:
- ISO 9001:2015- QMS helps Organisation to achieve the intended results.
- ISO 9001:2015- QMS helps the organisation to provide the better services to the customers resulting in the customer satisfaction.
- ISO 9001:2015- QMS takes the organization towards the continual Improvement in the Process, infrastructure, culture and intention of the organization
ISO 9001:2015- QMS helps the organization to maintain the organizational knowledge.
- QMS Helps the organization to work as per the PDCA- Plan Do Check Act methodology.
- QMS Certification also help to Increase Profitability and productivity.
- ISO 9001:2015- QMS helps the organization to detect risk through risk assessment.
- ISO 9001:2015 – QMS is Sustainable Approach of any Business
- ISO 9001:2015 Help Business, Government & Society.
ISO 9001:2015 – QMS Helps any organization to decrease the rejection which directly results in cost saving.
The ISO 9001:2015 is a standard for the “Quality Management System“- QMS. ISO 9001:2015 standards basically focus what the organization do- to fulfill:
- Customer’s Sustainable Quality Requirements,
- Applicable Legal & Regulatory requirements,
- Develop Customer Satisfaction and retention probability, and
- Attain Continual Improvement of its performances in chase of these objectives and targets.
Roadmap for QMS ISO 9001:2015:
Roadmap and plan for ISO 9001:2015 Certification basically depend on various factor, but mainly following are the main factors of the QMS (ISO 9001:2008) Certification.
- Identification of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements relevant to your organization
- Decision for ISO Implementation
- Gap Analysis.
- Expert Views
- Implementation plan
- Allocation of the responsibilities
- Review of the implemented system as per the milestones
- Training as per the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Internal Audit of the system
- Management review on the requirements and achievement of the system
- Closure of the proposed actions in the MRM and Internal audits
After all the above steps for getting ready for the ISO 9001:2015 Certification, Send the Filled application form of SIS Certifications.
Once the Application form is received by SIS, the below actions and process shall be adopted.
- Review of the ISO 9001:2015 application form.
- Quotation for ISO 9001:2015 generation
- Agreement Sign.
- Stage 1 Audit- Pre-Assessment Visit- Documentation and preparation status verification audit.
- Stage 2 audit- Final process audit to verify the implementation of ISO 9001:2015 Standard for Certification.
- Closure of N.C and Payment receipt at relevant stages.
- Special audit (If Required)
- Surveillance audits- to see if the standard- ISO 9001:2015 is well followed and implemented.
- Re-Certification after completion of the cycle of certification.
What is the cost of an audit to ISO 9001:2015?
The Cost of ISO 9001:2015 certification varies from one organization to another. The ISO 9001:2015 Certification cost is calculated depending on the type, size, number of employees, nature of the organization and various other factors.
To get the exact quotation, please download the application form from the below link and send the filled application form.
For any clarifications and doubts please drop us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-8860610495.
Integrated Management System:
QMS may be integrated with other similar standards, Family of the management system standards viz:
QMS ISO 9001-2015 Certification
EMS ISO 14001-2015 Certification
OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification
ISO 45001:2018 Certification
ISO 22000:2005 Certification
ISO 27001:2013 Certification
ISO 50001 Certification
ISO 37001 Certification
Contact Us: If you plan to go for ISO Certification, you may ask for Quotation by providing your organization’s information in application form, you can download the application form available at the website. Alternatively you may send your inquiry through mail to email@example.com.
However the process to go for the certification remains the same.
How to Get ISO 9001 Certified Easily?
Go for the implementation as per the standards
- You know that implementing the system standards in your organization has many benefits as well as getting you ahead of the competition.
- You also know that being independently assessed and certified with various international system standards gives you credibility and helps attract new customers.
- However, you may not have the required resources and expertise and time In house to achieve this on your own.
- We can show how and where to get this required additional support.
Apply for Certification
- As you are ready with the implemented system, send the filled application form.
- The application form is forwarded to the accreditation board.
- The registration approval is received within 2 working days from the board.
- d) The financial decision is taken and the quotation and agreement is signed.
Get your system Audited
- As soon as the financial part is decided, you get ready to be audited for the certifications.
- Confirmation of the audit date is done and the auditor is chosen from the list of auditors by the board.
- The certificate valid for 3 years is released within 15 working days after the audit is performed successfully.
- A decided frequency of surveillance audit is decided by the board and the surveillance process is followed between the three years cycle of the certification.
- A recertification audit is conducted after the cycle of three years and the process continues.