ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System(QMS)
Introduction of ISO 9001:2015 certification:
ISO 9001 Certification was first time released more than 30 years back, and now in excess of one million associations have accomplished accreditation to its necessities. This makes it a standout amongst the most unmistakable affirmations on the planet and is received in essentially all enterprises – from expansive, multi-site, worldwide associations to little, single area organizations.
ISO 9001 Certification ought to be a legitimately arranged choice by the best administration. The Design and Implementation of ISO 9001 Certification ought to be appropriately arranged as the execution prompts changes in the different parts of the administration framework. The time term for the execution of the ISO 9001 standard relies upon the essential factors, for example,
- Organizational environment
- Products and Services
- Its changing needs
- Intention of the top management
- The methodology, process, Technology adopted for the process of the product & services.
- Size, structure & type of the organization/business.
Wish to Apply for ISO 9001 Certification?
What is Benefit of ISO 9001 Certification in organization growth : –
- ISO 9001- QMS helps Organisation/business to achieve the intended goal.
- ISO 9001- QMS takes the business/organization towards the continual Improvement in the infrastructure, Process, culture and intention of the organization.
- ISO 9001- QMS support the business/organisation to provide the excellent services to the customers/client resulting in the customer/client satisfaction.
ISO 9001 Certification – QMS Support the organization to maintain the organizational knowledge.
- ISO 9001:2015- QMS helps the organization to detect risk through risk-assessment.
- ISO 9001:2015 – QMS is Sustainable Approach of any type of organization.
- QMS support the organization to work as per the PDCA- Plan Do Check Act methodology.
- ISO 9001 Certfication – QMS Certification also help to Increase Profitability & productivity.
- ISO 9001:2015 Help Government, Society and Business,.
ISO 9001 – QMS Supports any business to decrease the rejection which directly results in cost-saving method.
The ISO 9001:2015 is a standard for the “Quality Management System“- QMS. ISO 9001:2015 standards basically focus what the business do-to ful-fill:
- Customer’s Sustainable Quality Requirements.
- Develop Customer Satisfaction & retention probability,
- Applicable Legal & Regulatory requirements,
- Attain Continual Improvement of its performances in chase of these objectives and targets.
Roadmap for QMS ISO 9001 Certification:
Road-map & plan for ISO 9001 Certification fundamentally rely upon different factor, however predominantly following are the principle variables of the QMS – ISO 9001 Certification-
- Identification of the ISO 9001:2015 certification requirements relevant to your buniness.
- Implementation plan
- Decision for ISO Implementation
- Expert Views
- Gap Analysis.
- Training as per the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Review of the implemented system as per the milestones
- Allocation of the responsibilities
- Internal Audit of the system
- Closure of the proposed actions in the MRM and Internal audits.
- Management review on the requirements and achievement of the system
After all the above steps for getting ready for the ISO 9001 Certification, Apply for ISO 9001 Certification to SIS Certifications
Once the Application form is received by SIS, the below actions and process shall be adopted.
- Review of the ISO 9001:2015 application form.
- Quotation for ISO 9001:2015 generation
- Agreement Sign.
- Stage 1 Audit- Pre-Assessment Visit- Documentation and preparation status verification audit.
- Stage 2 audit- Final process audit to verify the implementation of Quality Management System for ISO 9001 Certification .
- Closure of N.C and Payment receipt at relevant stages.
- Special audit (If Required)
- Surveillance audits- to see if the standard- ISO 9001:2015 is well followed and implemented.
- Re-Certification after completion of the cycle of ISO 9001 certification.
What is the cost of ISO 9001 Certification?
The Cost of ISO 9001 certification varies from one organization to another. The ISO 9001 Certification cost is calculated depending on the type, size, number of employees, nature of the organization and various other factors.
To get the exact quotation, please contact SIS Certifications or apply for ISO 9001 Certification.
For any clarifications and doubts please drop us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-9654721646.
Integrated Management System:
QMS may be integrated with other similar standards, Family of the management system standards viz:
QMS ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 50001 Certification
ISO 37001 Certification
Contact Us: If you plan to go for ISO Certification, you may ask for Quotation by providing your organization’s information in application form, you can download the application form available at the website. Alternatively you may send your inquiry through mail to email@example.com.
However the process to go for the certification remains the same.
How to Get ISO 9001 Certified Easily?
Go for the implementation as per the standards
- You additionally realize that being autonomously evaluated and affirmed with different global certification standard guidelines gives you validity and pulls in new clients/customers.
- You realize that executing the system standards in your association has numerous advantages and additionally stretching out beyond the opposition.
- However, you may not have the required resources and expertise and time In house to achieve this on your own.
- We can show how and where to get this required additional support.
- As you are ready with the implemented system, send the filled application form.
- The application form is forwarded to the accreditation board.
- The registration approval is received within 2 working days from the board.
- d) The financial decision is taken and the quotation and agreement is signed.
Get your system Audited for ISO 9001 Certification : –
- As soon as the financial part is decided, you get ready to be audited for the ISO Certifications.
- Confirmation of the audit date is done/fix and the auditor is selected from the list of auditors by the board.
- The certificate valid for 3 years is released within 15 working days after the audit is performed successfully.
- A decided frequency of surveillance-audit is decided by the board and the surveillance-process is followed between the three years (36 Months) cycle of the certification.
- A re-certification audit is conducted after the cycle of three years (36 Months) and the process continues.