TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIES
INTRODUCTION TO TS 16949 CERTIFICATION.
ISO/TS 16949:2009, in conjunction with ISO 9001:2008, defines the quality management system requirements for the design and development, production and, when relevant, installation and service of automotive-related products.
BENEFITS OF OH&S 18001
- Improved corporate image and credibility among stake holders, regulators, customers, prospective clients and the public.
- Adoption of international best practice in relation to risk management .
- Ensures health and wellbeing of employees, subcontractors and the public
- Minimization of liability of employers through adoption of proactive rather than reactive controls
- Ensures legislative awareness and compliance.
- Reduces accident and incident rates by reducing and elimination workplace hazards .
- Improves the incident investigation process .
- Increases employee motivation through the provision of a safer workplace and participation process .
- Improvement in safety culture, increasing control of hazards .
APPLICABILITY OF OH&S 18001
The OH&S 18001 quality management standard applies to almost all the industries irrespective of the size and nature of the organization. It can be applied in areas such as manufacturing, processing, printing, forestry, electronics, food processing, financial services, banking, retailing, drilling, recycling, aerospace, construction, exploration, textiles, pharmaceuticals, oil and gasm pulm and paper, publishing, petrochemicals, shipping, mining, telecommunications, plastics, metals, research health care, hospitality, utilities, aviation, machine tools, agriculture, government, education, fabrication, sanitation, consumer products, transportation, biotechnology, chemicals, and various other types of industries where any type of activity whose product or by product can effect environment in any way can opt to OH&S 18001 certification..
How to Get ISO 14001 Certified Easily?
Go for the implementation as per the standards
- You know that implementing the system standards in your organization has many benefits as well as getting you ahead of the competition.
- You also know that being independently assessed and certified with various international system standards gives you credibility and helps attract new customers.
- However, you may not have the required resources and expertise and time In house to achieve this on your own.
- We can show how and where to get this required additional support.
Apply for Certification
- As you are ready with the implemented system, send the filled application form.
- The application form is forwarded to the accreditation board.
- The registration approval is received within 2 working days from the board.
- d) The financial decision is taken and the quotation and agreement is signed.
Get your system Audited
- As soon as the financial part is decided, you get ready to be audited for the certifications.
- Confirmation of the audit date is done and the auditor is chosen from the list of auditors by the board.
- The certificate valid for 3 years is released within 15 working days after the audit is performed successfully.
- A decided frequency of surveillance audit is decided by the board and the surveillance process is followed between the three years cycle of the certification.
- A recertification audit is conducted after the cycle of three years and the process continues.