What is Management System standard?
International management system standards will help to continually monitor the performance of the process , quality of the products , services, optimal use of the natural resources, safety of the occupants, security of the data, safety and reliability of the products being produced and the customer satisfaction irrespective of nature and size of organization. They are the world’s widely recognized management standard. It outlines the ways to achieve the objectives and goals of any organization.
What are the benefits of management system standards implementation and certifications?
- It provides consistency in the marketplace among your competitor.
- It helps you to maintain better management system to meet the customer needs.
- The working becomes more efficient which in return saves time, money and resources.
- The operational performance is increase resulting in decrease in rejections and increase in profits.
- Motivation and engagement of staff with more efficient internal processes.
- Acquire high value customers and process which retains the customers with better customer service.
- Increase in business opportunities by demonstrating the compliance through International Management system standard.
- Increase in the Optimal use of the natural resources for it to be used for the future generations.
- Minimizes the legislation issues and fine.
- Safety of the occupants in the organization.
- Ensuring the safety and reliability of the products being produced.
Associate Consultants for the implementation of system standards
You know that implementing the system standards in your organization has many benefits as well as getting you ahead of the competition. You also know that being independently accessed and certified with various international system standards gives you credibility and helps attract new customers. However, you may not have the required resources and expertise and time In house to achieve this on your own. That’s why we can show how and where to get this required additional support.
Getting started for Management system standards is easy with our tools.
Understanding that management system standards are the appropriate choice for the benefits to the organization. We can help you to start with the process to get implementation and certification to experience the benefits of the standards which can lead to better approach to achieve the objectives and goals of the organization. This can be achieved through the following toolkits.
- Associate Consultant programs.
- Trainings by Trainers of SIS Cert.
- Audit for certification by world class auditors of SIS Cert.
- Closure of non conformities to achieve the certification.
- Maintaining the system as per the international management system standards.
By following the above toolkits, you can achieve the position where you want to be.
Why Choose SIS?
We have been serving from few decades and today we have become one of the leading certification body for management system standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OH&S 18001, ISO 22000 and various other standards. We help over 10,000 organizations ranging from top global brands to small business enterprises in more than 25 countries worldwide. As one of the few organizations that understand the standards from start to finish, we don’t only access how well you are meeting the requirements of the standard but we give you the required improvements which can transform your organization.
We at SIS Cert are highly organized, great at collaboration, accountable, Committed, we follow FFF (Find, Fix and Finish) the problem solving approach, Equally aligned to all the customers and we also respect punctuality. And here come the exact answer why we….yes because you will exactly what you want and we are here only for you…ps: we are highly customer oriented.
The certification to Management System Standards Like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OH&S 18001, ISO 22000, etc. is easy.
Go for the implementation as per the standards
- You know that implementing the system standards in your organization has many benefits as well as getting you ahead of the competition.
- You also know that being independently assessed and certified with various international system standards gives you credibility and helps attract new customers.
- However, you may not have the required resources and expertise and time In house to achieve this on your own.
- We can show how and where to get this required additional support.
Apply for Certification
- As you are ready with the implemented system, send the filled application form.
- The application form is forwarded to the accreditation board.
- The registration approval is received within 2 working days from the board.
- The financial decision is taken and the quotation and agreement is signed.
Get your system Audited
- As soon as the financial part is decided, you get ready to be audited for the certifications.
- Confirmation of the audit date is done and the auditor is chosen from the list of auditors by the board.
- The certificate valid for 3 years is released within 15 working days after the audit is performed successfully.
- A decided frequency of surveillance audit is decided by the board and the surveillance process is followed between the three years cycle of the certification.
- A recertification audit is conducted after the cycle of three years and the process continues.