Certification to Management system standards
International Management system certification gets you recognized globally . Demonstrate your compliance to the management system standard certification, stay competitive, respective and open up for new business opportunities.
How to get certified to system standard.
The Certification process is simple. As soon as we receive the application we appoint a client manager and forward the application to the accreditation board to get registered. We then send the list of competent auditors to the board and one of the auditor is chosen for the audit.
After the above steps, the client manager shall guide you through the following steps.
- Gap Analysis
This is an optional pre-assessment service where we take a look at the current management system being implemented and identify the area where the improvement needs to be made before the final assessment takes place which saves your time and money. It also helps the auditor to easily recommend for the certification.
- Formal Assessment
The formal assessment takes place in two stages:-
Stage 1 Assessment-
we review your organization’s preparedness for assessment by checking of the necessary procedures and controls have been developed according to the management system standard. We share the gaps during the first stage audit, so that you can close them and get ready for the second step.
Stage 2 Assessment-
After stage 1 we move towards the process and system assessment which covers the assessment of the implementation in the organization as per the requirement of the system standard.
When you have passed through the formal assessment, the auditor shall recommend for the certification and shall give the shortcomings in the implementation or documentation part which will needs to be closed within 4 weeks and on receipt of the closure documents , the certificate is issued within 7 days.
We shall audit the system implemented in the regular decided frequency to verify if the system is being properly maintained and to give the improvement points so as to improve the process and system as per the standard in the organization.
Why Choose SIS?
We have been serving from few decades and today we have become one of the leading certification body for management system standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OH&S 18001, ISO 22000 and various other standards. We help over 10,000 organizations ranging from top global brands to small business enterprises in more than 25 countries worldwide. As one of the few organizations that understand the standards from start to finish, we don’t only access how well you are meeting the requirements of the standard but we give you the required improvements which can transform your organization.
We at SIS Cert are highly organized, great at collaboration, accountable, Committed, we follow FFF (Find, Fix and Finish) the problem solving approach, Equally aligned to all the customers and we also respect punctuality. And here come the exact answer why we….yes because you will exactly what you want and we are here only for you…ps: we are highly customer oriented.
The certification to Management System Standards Like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OH&S 18001, ISO 22000, etc. is easy.
- Go for the implementation as per the standards
- You know that implementing the system standards in your organization has many benefits as well as getting you ahead of the competition.
- You also know that being independently assessed and certified with various international system standards gives you credibility and helps attract new customers.
- However, you may not have the required resources and expertise and time In house to achieve this on your own.
- We can show how and where to get this required additional support.
- Apply for Certification
- As you are ready with the implemented system, send the filled application form.
- The application form is forwarded to the accreditation board.
- The registration approval is received within 2 working days from the board.
- The financial decision is taken and the quotation and agreement is signed.
- Get your system Audited
- As soon as the financial part is decided, you get ready to be audited for the certifications.
- Confirmation of the audit date is done and the auditor is chosen from the list of auditors by the board.
- The certificate valid for 3 years is released within 15 working days after the audit is performed successfully.
- A decided frequency of surveillance audit is decided by the board and the surveillance process is followed between the three years cycle of the certification.
- A recertification audit is conducted after the cycle of three years and the process continues.